Compared to our Heavenly Father and our Savior, Jesus Christ, we are all spiritual infants. Like infants, our eyes can often only see what is right in front of us, blind to eternal perspective. Fortunately, just as an infant’s eyes mature we too can develop our spiritual eyes. In the midst of our struggles big and small, we can be so blind to God’s greater plans to bless us.
Subscribe By Email
Writerfly Right In Your Inbox
- Just Waiting Isn't Patience - https://t.co/iQCtUtNiqL, Jun 2
- Get it free: Free: Mighty Mac App Bundle https://t.co/TEsbAxPqB9 via @StackSocial, Mar 10
- Six years ago I was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. https://t.co/JUaueJLAXk https://t.co/bkFKSuXvyr, Mar 8
- Just a few hours left! Get a great bundle of 11 Mac apps worth $850: TechTool, GraphicConverter, and more for $15 at https://t.co/FCqczkWgDA, Nov 20
- Can illustrating your scripture study notes strengthen a testimony? http://t.co/qBtCFq1lX7 #LDSconf #Mormon #journal http://t.co/XDu6Ch7yzR, Oct 3