Today was Valentine’s Day. That means a lot of different things to a lot of different people. So whether you thought today was a day to eat lots of chocolate or a day to send lots of love notes or even a day made up by a card company, I think today was a good reminder to appreciate the love we have in our lives. Sometimes it’s overwhelming to think about how much I’m blessed with love in my life. It’s funny, even though I occasionally have feelings of loneliness or not being cared for, when I start really thinking about the blessing of love in my life, I realize my cup is overflowing. So what can you do to keep the Valentine’s Day spirit year round?
Subscribe By Email
Writerfly Right In Your Inbox
- Just Waiting Isn't Patience - https://t.co/iQCtUtNiqL, Jun 2
- Get it free: Free: Mighty Mac App Bundle https://t.co/TEsbAxPqB9 via @StackSocial, Mar 10
- Six years ago I was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. https://t.co/JUaueJLAXk https://t.co/bkFKSuXvyr, Mar 8
- Just a few hours left! Get a great bundle of 11 Mac apps worth $850: TechTool, GraphicConverter, and more for $15 at https://t.co/FCqczkWgDA, Nov 20
- Can illustrating your scripture study notes strengthen a testimony? http://t.co/qBtCFq1lX7 #LDSconf #Mormon #journal http://t.co/XDu6Ch7yzR, Oct 3