**This post includes a Weekly GTD Schedule – Microsoft Excel Template Download.** I decided it’s time to try Getting Things Done in a more organized way. There are 4 major components to my personalized GTD system I am putting into place initially. 1) Identify 6-9 Major Areas of Life 2) List 10 Most Pressing Tasks Under Each Major Role/Area 3) Create A Weekly Schedule of Bucket Times To Stick To Each Week 4) Generate Mind-Dump Of EVERY Open Loop In Life. Once I had a plan of action, it was just a matter of putting it into place, but starting is always easier said than done….
Subscribe By Email
Writerfly Right In Your Inbox
- Just Waiting Isn't Patience - https://t.co/iQCtUtNiqL, Jun 2
- Get it free: Free: Mighty Mac App Bundle https://t.co/TEsbAxPqB9 via @StackSocial, Mar 10
- Six years ago I was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. https://t.co/JUaueJLAXk https://t.co/bkFKSuXvyr, Mar 8
- Just a few hours left! Get a great bundle of 11 Mac apps worth $850: TechTool, GraphicConverter, and more for $15 at https://t.co/FCqczkWgDA, Nov 20
- Can illustrating your scripture study notes strengthen a testimony? http://t.co/qBtCFq1lX7 #LDSconf #Mormon #journal http://t.co/XDu6Ch7yzR, Oct 3