The most amazing thing though isn’t that I got baptized seven years ago, though that was truly a miraculous day I never would have predicted growing up a Jewish girl in an all Jewish family. My baptism was the spark of faith that would grow, over the next seven years, into an unquenchable flame in spite of and even because of the most challenging of circumstances. Despite all the harrowing health and other challenges my faith has grown, even flourished. That is the miracle of the gospel in my life. That challenges and even the most crushing of life’s hardships haven’t blown out that flame; they’ve been the life-giving oxygen by which my faith and testimony have turned from a flickering candle to a glowing lantern.
Subscribe By Email
Writerfly Right In Your Inbox
- Just Waiting Isn't Patience - https://t.co/iQCtUtNiqL, Jun 2
- Get it free: Free: Mighty Mac App Bundle https://t.co/TEsbAxPqB9 via @StackSocial, Mar 10
- Six years ago I was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. https://t.co/JUaueJLAXk https://t.co/bkFKSuXvyr, Mar 8
- Just a few hours left! Get a great bundle of 11 Mac apps worth $850: TechTool, GraphicConverter, and more for $15 at https://t.co/FCqczkWgDA, Nov 20
- Can illustrating your scripture study notes strengthen a testimony? http://t.co/qBtCFq1lX7 #LDSconf #Mormon #journal http://t.co/XDu6Ch7yzR, Oct 3