Sometimes being human can be painfully lonely. At times I think this very essential sense of loneliness originates from the feeling of being dwarfed by the universe. Thoughts might come like, “If I’m just a speck in this great vastness, what do I mean to the bigger picture? How do I fit in? How do I even matter? What difference can I even really make when there’s so many others out here.” The “paradox of man” brings clarity to these questions.
Subscribe By Email
Writerfly Right In Your Inbox
- Just Waiting Isn't Patience - https://t.co/iQCtUtNiqL, Jun 2
- Get it free: Free: Mighty Mac App Bundle https://t.co/TEsbAxPqB9 via @StackSocial, Mar 10
- Six years ago I was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. https://t.co/JUaueJLAXk https://t.co/bkFKSuXvyr, Mar 8
- Just a few hours left! Get a great bundle of 11 Mac apps worth $850: TechTool, GraphicConverter, and more for $15 at https://t.co/FCqczkWgDA, Nov 20
- Can illustrating your scripture study notes strengthen a testimony? http://t.co/qBtCFq1lX7 #LDSconf #Mormon #journal http://t.co/XDu6Ch7yzR, Oct 3